11 May FDA Announces New Compliance Deadlines Following 90 Day Delay
The FDA has issued a revised guidance with new compliance deadlines for retailers and manufacturers. The revised guidance with a full list of new deadlines can be found here. Below are highlights of the newly promulgated schedule.
While the recent 90-day delay is an encouraging development, IPCPR will continue to engage with the FDA on behalf of the industry and we will provide additional information when available to our members. For any questions, please contact Daniel Trope, IPCPR Director of Federal Government Affairs at email@example.com.
New Deadline Highlights
- Submission of cigar warning plans (August 10th, 2017)
- Manufacturer registration & product listing (September 30th, 2017)
- SE exemption requests (November 8th, 2017)
- Submission of health documents & ingredient listings (November 8th, 2017)
- Submission of SE Reports for non-grandfathered products (May 8th, 2018)
- Implementation of required health warnings and labeling statements including point of sale signs (August 10th, 2018)
- PMTA application deadline – (November 8th, 2018)
- HPHC reporting requirements – (November 8th, 2019)